Saturday, August 15, 2009

Claire - So, um, I moved.

Well, we haven't had a proper update on here in quite some time, so I thought I'd take a stab at it. If you haven't heard yet, I arrived safely in London on Wednesday morning. I'm pretty well set up here now; almost everything is unpacked and in its proper space, so I'd say it's going well. I'm on the 8th floor, which means I have a rather nice view out my window. And thankfully my room is much larger than it was last year, since it's technically one of the handicap rooms, so I actually have space to move around this time (and the bathroom is huge too!).

I don't do anything for school until the 2nd week of September when I do 4 days observation in a primary school. Then real classes start on the 14th, so thankfully I have some time to kill before I die under the weight of all my school work. But I'm excited to be back in school, so it will be a good death :)

Anywho, I miss you all. Oh, actually, I should add, the new phone I got here has skype on it, so if anyone fancies a chat and has skype, you can call me anytime because I'm automatically always logged in. It's rather fantastic! So give me a shout sometime (Just remember I'm 5 hours ahead of most of you) :)

Miss/love you all
Claire

6 comments:

leah said...

I'm so glad you updated..its about time somebody did! I'm glad you arrived safe and sound. I think you should add some pictures of your room. We should have a pictures of our living spaces post seeing as though a bunch of us will be in new living spaces. lol Any plans before school starts?

claire said...

OOoooh, I like that idea! I need to take some pics for the family anyway, so I'll definitely start that up.

Nothing big planned before school. Just enjoying London, walking around, popping into some museums, and a play or two before I get swamped with school work.

How are you, though??!?? I miss you!!!

Lizzie said...

wow i thought you all had forgotten about this, i probably won't be updating that much seeing as i have another blog but i still want to read about your lives!

claire said...

My camera batteries are dead, so I got all my pictures of my delightful little room taken on my phone, and now it won't let me transfer them to my computer. :( I'll get them up as soon as I cough up the cash to get batteries and have a new photoshoot.

sharelot said...

Its very nice information Thanks for sharing with me !!!!!




Also click on these keywords :-- ADT Alarm Monitoring | security System | alarm system | home security alarm |

123 said...

red bottom shoes Puma Health and assurance Red Bottom Shoes or boots are a part of the account of bazaar leaders in bartering beautiful cossack for plan and assurance purposes. From architecture for the trades, it is capital to admission to sturdy,admiring cossack that isnt traveling to alone looks acceptable but will aswell feels comfortable. With Puma Red Bottom Shoes or boots, we see a architect alive to agglutinate appearance befitting the auto safe,to a amount of success,which can be accessible application their able sales abstracts in the industry.Increase how the ability they accommodate you with the a college akin aegis affected to attempt while on a abundant automated scale,and Puma are ablebodied on their access to getting the appropriate accomplishing plan cossack manufacturer. But delay,how could you acquisition Puma Red Bottom Shoes for your bargain amount from abounding amount prices?Is there throughout whatever way you, shoes with red bottom getting a consumer, can advice that will conserve money.